Wednesday, November 08, 2006

TMNT!!!


......also known as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :-) I caught a glimpse of them on TV this morning and couldn't help but remember the days when they were all the rage when I was a kid. Following the adventures of Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michaelangelo, accompanied by the svelte April O'Neil of course, was so much fun back then. I've watched most of their cartoons and all their movies, and usually it was with a whole group of kids of the same age so it was always a communal thing. Ha ha.

Kids, I tell you!

3 comments:

Penny Lane said...

Oh god yes... I was a huge fan. And there was a strange rip off version called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles that my cousins from Dubai would bring over. Everything was exactly the same though - names and everything!

Anjali said...

Really Penny - must do a google on that one! :-)

kyra said...

oh i used to love them!!
the cartoons nowadays are horrible- they're ugly, they're sad, the storyline's stupid and the humour, if any is slapstick.